Fri, 24 May 1991 13:56:00 EDT
Hello,
 Earlier I had posted an article " New List on RDR - what next?".
 and Jeffrey R Kell had tried to help as follows and still no go.

 Any new ideas?

It should go ahead and store the file unless the server is "offline".
You might try issuing an "online" command.  File storage is not dictated
by prime time/wakeup events.  If that doesn't work, try rebooting the
server.  If that doesn't work, see if the file is on hold in the reader;
if so, change it nohold.  If that doesn't work, I give up!