"Hiler, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:43:55 -0400
 The logs show the messages getting to listserv.
The mail gets sent to the owner because of an error. The list owner and
the listserv administrator is notified of the error. The members of the
list never receive the mail content but the list owner does by default.
I can take that content, put it in a mail message from a regular mail
account not going through the application and the mail message gets
delivered to all in the list successfully. I'm convinced that the
application is putting in a wild character in the header but I cannot
prove it. That is why I wanted to setup a trace from listserv.

Does anyone know how to setup a trace in listserv. I cannot do it as the
sender because it is from the application.
This all worked two weeks ago and everyone claims nothing has changed.
We have all herd that one before.

Listserver gets the following error:
The enclosed message has been identified as a delivery error for the
SW-CONNECTION list because it was sent to

                         11:05:09 -0400