Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 1994 00:12:23 CST
I seem to remember hearing, I'm sure passed down from person to person,
that Eric was/is/will be working on a Unix version of ListServ. Does
anyone (Eric?) have any further info? I suspect that since the code
is going to Pascal more and more, it'll be easier to recompile the
bulk of the code for other platforms. Any comments?

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]               PIPE < U09046 NOTE A | disclaim | MAILER
  BITNET: U09046@UICVM                       InterNet: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago   UIC  Computer Center - Database Group
  If you want it done right, don't write it for Windows.