Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:10:29 -0500
The documentation for the AOL feedback loop processing feature states:

	In the future, other ISPs may be supported, but for now only AOL is
	supported, so please do not enter any other ISPs in the configuration.
	It will not work unless they use the exact same format as AOL.

Lately, we have been receiving AOL feedback loop reports for other domains
serviced by AOL mail servers, including, but not limited to: aim.com and
netscape.net.  Can we simply add these domains to the SPAM_FEEDBACK_PROBE
statement in our site configuration file?

	SPAM_FEEDBACK_PROBE="AOL.COM,AIM.COM,NETSCAPE.NET"

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team