Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 21:23:11 -0500
At 02:26 PM 2/15/97 -0000, Paul Galloway wrote:
>Well as you're a one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind Dan, you could
>perhaps tell me what I'm doing wrong ;-)
>
>Although I get mail from the list, unsub or query commands just come right
>on back to me.

I'm not Dan, but I observe:

- From your post:
        From: Paul Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
- From the signoff attempt that you made:
        To: [log in to unmask]

No matter how much you might wish it, these are different addresses.  You
must sign off or query using the same "From:" address you signed on with.

BTW, I tried to "review" the list, but got 6 useless emails: two each from
UGA, SEARN, and PEACH.  (All from a single "review" command to UGA!!!)
It does look like it's a lot easier to post here than to figure out how
you're signed on so you can get off.

I could write you a procmail script to start bouncing all your list mail
back to the list-owner till he gets tired of you and figures it out :-)

Cheers,
Stan