Ashish Anand <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 17:31:45 IST
Hello Everybody,

We are planning to have a subdomain under the domain assigned to us by NIC.
Presently my domain is hcla.com but I would like to have a subdomain under
this domain and would like to have a seperate primary name server for this
subdomain.  For this type of setup what are the modifications required at the
primary nameserver of hcla.com domain ie the domain assigned by NIC and
correspondingly what are the modifications required at nameserver of the
subdomain that we are planning to make.

(Basically my main concern is in the enteries required for delegating
subdomain.)

Eagerly waiting for reply..

Ashish Anand