Bob Zenhausern <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 08:55:07 EST
I like your idea of a family list and can offer you not only a list but
the opportunity for real-time chat in a congenial atmosphere in GrassRoots.
http://rdz.stjohns.edu/grassroots.

I will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks and have copied this to
Ann Parsons who you can speak to about GrassRoots.  I will also send
a starter kit for new lists separately.

Bob Zenhausern, Ph.D.        IBM:     [log in to unmask]
Psychology Department        Linux:   [log in to unmask]
SB 15 Marillac               Phone:   718-990-6447
Jamaica, NY 11439            Fax:     718-990-6705