Paul Ribeiro <ACAD8012@RYERSON>
Thu, 28 Jul 88 11:14:34 EST
>and a problem with a local RSCS mod (we don't have the 'FROM' on the front
nifty, we should try that here, i would only have to rewrite ..oh
40 or so programs that look for the 'FROM'

>and I had a WIDTH 255 in PROFILE XEDIT defined for Rexx execs.
tsk tsk,why??, do other people do this? kinda dangerous i would think
esp. if you have compressed execs around. Mine will give you the width
of the file or default (130) whichever is greater - unless you
xedit fn ft fm (width xxx.

>Doesn't Rexx allow a ',' at the end of a line to continue long lines?
sure it does, but I only split lines if it will greatly improve the
readability.

ok, now on to Listserv, any idea why mail from Maine would come to
me via UREGINA1? (ie. pass through CANADA01 twice)
/Paul