Will McW <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:35:16 -0400
I have observed the same phenomenon. However I see that on some Listserv 1.
8e installations those improperly-functioning [More Hits...] links don't
exist. It would be great if they worked, but if they don't it'd be better if
they weren't there at all.

Does anyone know if there was a minor revision that fixed that problem?

-Will