"Bryant, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:51:43 -0500
I have always edited my headers on the VM machine running listserv 1.8b.
 Due to our changing e-mail system, I must now be able to do it from MS
Exchange.  I seem to be able to add and delete users just fine and I can
even get the header ok but when I try to put it back I get a variety of
errors.  See header and errors below for examples.

HEADER
PUT MSACCESS LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
*  USF ACCESS On-line User Group
*
*   Confidential= No              Subscription= Open,Confirm
*   Review= Public                Send= Public
*   Ack= Yes                      Files= No
*   Stats= Normal,Private
*   Errors-To= Owner
*   Notify= Yes                   Validate= No
*   Default-Options= Repro        Reply-to= List,Respect
*   Notebook= No                  Language= English
*   X-Tags= Yes
*
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]     (Jennifer Bryant)
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]  (Jennifer B. Bryant)
*

ERROR
> >PUT MSACCESS LIST
Unknown command - ">PUT". Try HELP.

> >*
Unknown command - ">*". Try HELP.

> >*  USF ACCESS On-line User Group
Unknown command - ">*". Try HELP.

> >*
Unknown command - ">*". Try HELP.

> >*   Confidential= No              Subscription= Open,Confirm
Unknown command - ">*". Try HELP.

> >*   Review= Public                Send= Public
Unknown
Jennifer B. Bryant
Information Technologies - Customer Service
Phone: 974-1236
http://nitty.rmit.usf.edu/usfit/custserv/cshome.htm