Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:29:31 -0400
>This is a simple thing yet I can not find the information on how to
>configure a list so that a sender receives their own posting when they
>are subscribed to the list.

If the sender's subscription is set to REPRO (the default is NOREPRO)
then the sender will get copies of his or her own messages.

To make this the default for a mailing list, add the following to the
list's configuration:

        Default-Options= REPRO

Any new subscribers will then automatically be set to REPRO.

If you wish to set this for all existing subscribers also you can do
so by issuing the following command in the body of a message to
listserv@...

        QUIET SET listname REPRO FOR *@*

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
  LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.