Darrell Early <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 16:56:17 +22310935

> On Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:06:51 EDT Jim Cocks
> <[log in to unmask]> said:
>
> >I've noticed that  when using the renewal option  that those subscribers
> >who do not renew are dropped from active status but not dropped from the
> >list as  the message indicates. If  one does a REVIEW  listname they are
> >gone but  the actual list  file still contains  them. My question  is do
> >they ever get removed from the list?
>
> They should definitely get removed from  the list. I don't understand how
> they can  be on  the list  and not in  REVIEW, unless  they're concealed.
> Version?
>
>   Eric

I am having the same problem at the moment.  The notice stated they
were removed but when they tried to "resub" it said they were already
subscribed.  Even before that when I do a "query" it still shows them
active and non-concealed.  I have been having complaints everyday for
several days.

I don't have the version number handy but will find out.

--Darrell  <[log in to unmask]>