"Thomas W. Kozma" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:58:17 -0400
 We are looking into setting up several large announce-only LISTSERV lists
at the University that would be used for sending e-mail to everyone on
campus and to subgroups like faculty, students, staff, etc. Only certain
individuals, such as the University president, would be allowed to send to
these lists. The lists would be rebuilt weekly from the University's
official records, which contain the names and e-mail addresses of all
current students and employees (approximately 60,000).

Is anyone else doing something similar to this? If so, I would appreciate
any advice,
suggestions, and tips you might have on how to set this up and maintain it,
what header keyword settings to use, and so forth.

Many thanks,
--
Tom Kozma                               Phone: 313-577-4821
Academic Computing & Customer Services    Fax: 313-577-8787