Oxford Eric Thomas <ET@UKACRL>
Thu, 16 Jul 1987 17:29 BST
  First, a word of  warning: when I arrived here I found out  that I had *one*
cylinder of DASD  space. I complained and  was told that I could  get a second
cylinder no prob. Geez, thanks. I had to complain *seriously* to end up with
*five* cylinders of  disk space. I will  therefore NOT be able  to write fixes
nor anything as the LISTSERV files aren't online.

  You  can discard  WAKEUP MODULE,  *  INSTALLED (superseded  by the  FILEVERS
files)  and all  the  FILEVERS files,  PROVIDED that  they  have been  checked
successfully by the migration procedure.

  Eric