June Genis <GA.JRG@STANFORD>
Thu, 26 Jan 89 08:30:09 PST
Dear LISTSERVers

Is there a way we can tell BYUADMIN to send just one copy of LISTSERV
mail to MAILER@STANFORD and let us do the subdistribution?  That
address is listed as a trusted mailer.

/June

To:  LSTSRV-L(LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF)

FORWARDED MESSAGE 01/25/89 16:50 FROM GG.JWS "Jim Stosick": listserv mail

When we get LISTSERV mail, we get one mail file for each person who
is on a list, rather than a single mail file with multiple recipients.
This generates a lot of traffic for lists like SAS-L or NOTIS-L that
a lot of people are receiving.

I think there is some sort of LISTSERV option that controls how the
mail is sent out.  Do you understand anything about this?  Our LISTSERV
mail comes from BYUADMIN.