Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:48:44 -0500
I believe that information is already present in the message headers,
however, most email clients display only a subset of the messages
headers, and this information is not usually part of that subset. An
individual recipient who wishes to see that information will need to
use the appropriate function of his/her email client to view all the
message headers.

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have a need for a particular Listserv 1.8d list to be set up in such a
> way as to include any carbon copy information in with each posting that's
> distributed via the list.

<snip>

--
Paul Russell