Technik OM <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:11:07 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

a while ago I asked this forum about experiences with the integration of
LISTSERV and version-control systems such as cvs or subversion. Feedback
was petty, so probably no one around here is doing something similar.
However, I am still on that track.

My idea is as follows: For changing list headers and mail/www templates I
want to use exclusively the checkout and commit mechanisms of the vc tool
and trigger the necessary listserv get/put operations from there (the vc
tool runs on the same server like listserv) . Experimenting around with
lcmdx I found out (from the developer's guide) that I can get/put list
headers as well as mail and web templates by using the commands X-STL,
X-PUTTPL and X-GETTPL. However, there is only a spare documentation for
X-commands in the developer's guide, which moreover relates only to list
headers, not to mail and web templates (which are my primary concern).

So my question is whether a more complete documentation of the X-Commands
(especially X-PUTTPL, X-GETTPL) is available for the public? Maybe
somebody even has already some scriptlets to share...

We are running 1.8e on Windows 2000.

Thanks,

Oliver