"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Oct 1993 15:29:36 EDT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Dave Gomberg
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>Unreachable list subscribers:  On the one list I own, I unsub ANYBODY
>who fails to receive ONE mail.  Am I being too tough?   Is there a
>standard on this?  Thanks.

Dave:

Let your conscience be your guide, but remember, there are occasional
glitches on the network especially around long holidays, network outages
etc.  For those kind of outages and depending on your tolerance for pain,
maybe a simple note to: postmaster is easier than having the subscriber
write you a message asking why they've been unsubscribed?

/Pete ([log in to unmask])
--
Peter M. Weiss         "The 'NET' never sleeps"           +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA USA 16802-1202