Bob Kaneshige <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Oct 1991 14:08:05 MST
On Tue, 15 Oct 1991 16:41:15 EDT Valdis Kletnieks said:

>My first guess is that you looked at it using a R/O link to the LISTSERV 191,
>and are getting an old/outdated/overlaid copy of the file.
>
>Barring that, I suggest you start digging around in VMBACKUP...

Yep, thats what I had to do when ours became corrupted....missing lines of
comment, lines moved around, but it kept right on 'working' until I happen
to look at it after we migrated to 1.7a.  I thought it was due to moving to
1.7a but after looking at the backup copies from VMBACKUP,  I had to restore
from one that was months old.

  Bob