Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:14:26 -0400
Ben guessed right:  I was trying to do this via the web- that was the
problem. I *thought* I had tried it with the createpw password via email
and had it fail, but when I tried that again, it worked [note: it DOES
require the createpw password, not the personal password, and in fact says
so if you supply an invalid password]