Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 2002 14:41:28 -0500
Sorry to those of you who got this twice, I sent it to the wrong list the
first time.
++++

Re: New LISTSERV installation, no RFC822 envelope from

We installed LISTSERV 1.8d yesterday and 1.8e today.  With both versions,
it appears that LISTSERV is sending a null RFC822 "from", for example, our
LISTSERV SMTP log indicates:

23 May 2002 14:07:48 -> MAIL FROM:<>

How can I configure LISTSERV to send a valid envelope from?

We are running on Windows 2000 with Unix sendmail.
I set the Optimization -> LISTSERV Environment -> Unix System running sendmail.

Thanks,
Feather Lacy
University of Iowa