Tim McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 15:58:42 GMT
Hello all... BIG problem here. I've been telling hundreds of people via a
book and two magazines I write for that the easy way to subscribe to
mailing lists is to send a request (subscribe AAAE Jose Schmo) to

As the next issue of one of our magazines was put to press late last week,
I tried the address one last time to be sure it worked. No problem.

TODAY, though, I tried it and it says there's no such address as
bitnic.bitnet. What's going on? Has the system been taken town
temporarily?? Please email me ASAP...

Tim McLain                    Wentworth Worldwide Media
[log in to unmask]     (800) 638-1639

Thanks much!

listserv, bitnic, bitnet, subscribe