"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Wed, 10 Aug 88 20:19:46 GMT
BTW: I have eventually managed to digitize my UN*X badge in the IBM Scientific
Center  in Paris.  It  took only  2h30 (french  organization:  scanner in  the
basement, sucks in  the sheet of paper  so you can't position it  as you want;
photocopier on the 4th  floor, but it's so poor you have to  use an ink pen to
darken the  copy; to  check everything  is fine, you  have a  3812 on  the 3rd
floor, and of  course the software is so  poor you have to make  10 retries to
get a decent  result :-) ). Anyway, a lot  of you asked me for a  copy of this
badge if I ever managed to digitize  it; I have forgotten the names of course,
so if you still want a copy (PSEG38PP format), just drop me a note :-)

  Eric