Joe Sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Nov 1990 07:40:20 PST
I have a number of lists that I would like to restrict to this institution (my
"institution" is UVVM and any other system in the UVic.CA Domain). I have used
the following relevant keywords:

*  Local= UVVM,*.UVIC.CA   Service= Local
*  Review= Service         Send= Service       Confidential= Service

This seems (almost) to have the desired result, except that mail from, for
example "Sol.UVic.CA" is rejected. By changing the "Send" parameter to
"public" seems to work fine and, because the list is confidential outside
UVic, should not result in postings from outside.

Have I defined something wrong, missed something obvious, or is this a bug with
the Send parameter?