Shane R Henthorne <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:24:50 EST
Hello,

We are in need of a server to host our Majordomo list for the Official
Guild of Obsessive Modem Users.  We have been informed that our current
host, www.dithots.org, will be shutting down in a few months, and that we
need to find a new host as soon as possible.  The owner of dithots will
gladly provide the needed configuration files, member list, etc.  We
currently have about 70 members.  You can find more info about our
organization at our web page (the URL is in my sig)

Thanks,

Shane Henthorne, President
The Official Guild of Obsessive Modem Users
"Not only am I the president, I'm a member, too!"
http://ogomu.base.org
Send "subscribe ogomu" to [log in to unmask] to join!