Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:21:21 -0400
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Yes, it *should* be discarded based on the TCP sequence numbers - but I've seen
> broken TCP stacks before.
>
> What operating system/webserver are the people seeing the problem using?

Listserv 1.8d; Sun Solaris 2.6; Apache/1.3.12 Server

Web browser: We currently support Netscape 4.X (but people use IE and even
various versions of netscape).  I couldn't say what version people who
have had this problem use.  From now on, I will ask.

Again, my inclination was to attribute the problem to what might be
interpreted as an unexpected quick confirmation that goes unnoticed.
However, when Roger Fajman says this is a problem and has actually seen it
himself... I sit up and take notice. I'm just waiting on replies from our
internal owners list.

--Trish