Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:41:18 -0400
Confer with If the 2nd subscriber, explain that their behavior is
inappropriate - perhaps even by way of a notice to the entire list, so
that everyone will be aware.  If they do not respond well to your
consultation then apply the REVIEW option and discard items they send
that are from the terminated subscriber.  If they become too annoying,
then apply the NOPOST option, or unsubscribe them.

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/05/03 09:12AM >>>
Please advise  how you handle  or might approach a situation such as
the following.

We recently terminated the subscription of an individual who persisted
in flaming and and sending nflammatory messages to our list , which has
approximately 400 subscribers.

We now find that another subscriber is posting messages from the
former, terminated  subscriber. The messages are posted in toto and the
text indicates that the former subscriber knows/plans that his posts are
being sent to our list so he can, in defacto, participate.

How do you handle this type of situation?

Sincerely
Barbara Passman
AYSO-L