"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:24:12 -0500
At 8:36 -0400 2005-07-27, Tim Casten wrote:
>If I were to send you a personal email directly from the blackberry
>it will come out just fine, if i were to send a message to this list
>the time stamp would be messed up.

We should try that experiment.  Send a single message from the
blackberry  to both the list and one of us (those helping you, I
volunteer).  The separate recipient can forward the mail headers on
the separate copy to the list for examination.

My suspicion is that the mail is coming through with something subtly
wrong with the time stamp, and LISTSERV is zeroing the time.  (Note
that the sample you supplied showed the time exactly zero, not nearly
twelve hours from the other time stamps.  Do your other example show
pure-zero or even-hour time stamps?)

--Mark