"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Mon, 22 Sep 1986 09:08:02 EDT
Scott:  I have several lists here running has listenors of "BITNIC"
lists.  I run them as Reply=Sender,respect.  The only problem I had
was it would send message to the originator of the mail, resulting
in them getting messages from both Bitnic's listserv, and mine.  As
a result,  I has instituted a "quiet" parm for such lists.  It never
sends any messages about such a list.  It might be worthwhile for
Eric to put quiet as an option for both lists and postmasters.
  Harry