Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Aug 90 15:18:52 O
I am astounded at:

1. The amount of terminals which won't let  you tell a O from a 0 without
   an electronic microscope.

2. The  amount of  people who  keep asking the  same question  despite my
   having said at least 3 times and on 2 different lists that you have to
   be careful about it.

I'm sorry to  have chosen a naming convention that  creates problems. I'm
sorry that terminal  manufacturers seem to think that a  zero should have
neither diagonal  nor dot in  its centre because it  looks old-fashioned.
But I can't send  a reminder every week to LSTSRV-* to  tell people to be
careful about the filenames.

  Eric