Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:57:32 -0700
This might also be remedied.  If you used the email GET command to download the subscriber database, you should be alright when you re-upload it with the PUT (or PUTALL) command.  If you loaded a new subscriber database, and subscription dates and settings are important (assuming you aren't looking at 100s or 1000s <g>), you can edit the downloaded subscriber database with your text editor to replace the subscription dates and settings.  They will look like

[log in to unmask] Charles Smith                                           3AGACEBXUBXW////
[log in to unmask] Christopher Gash                                                 3ACICEBXnBXW////
[log in to unmask] Doug Fenworth                                               3AGACUBXXBXW////
[log in to unmask] Brian Jones                                            3AGACEBXXBXZ////

having 40+ white spaces after the Firstname Lastname.  You should be able to transpose the codes, all which end with "////" to their respective subscribers on the downloaded subscriber database prior to your PUT operation.

Changing list owners simply involves accessing each list's CONFIGURATION and changing the addresses after "Owner= ".

Michael