Matthew Black <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:42:55 +0000
We need the KEEP_EXCHANGE_DATA option for LISTSERV 16.0 and Exchange 2010 as advised by L-Soft Support.

Not sure if the problem is caused by Outlook 2011 (Apple), Outlook 2007 (Windows), or a misconfigured Outlook 2010.

matthew black
california state university, long beach

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attachments, 1.8d and Outlook?

I think this is only for Exchange 2003 and earlier though. I have run every version of Exchange since 2007 and have never needed this option, nor has Exchange generated these attachments.

  Eric

PS: My favorite new feature in Exchange 2013 is that you cannot even install it until you have expunged all Exchange 2003 servers from the organization :-)