listserv postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:51:15 CST
Unfortunately the mail addresses are never repeated.  The spammers just
send message after message with different forged addresses.  The owners
of the forged addresses then get some garbled HTML SPAM interspersed
with LISTSERV "INVALID COMMAND" messages.

Ron