Damian Fuschetto <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:53:26 -0400
All,
Our company name is changing and I need to understand what changes are needed for listserv.  From an email perspective, users will continue to have the current domain email addresses, but, they will become alias with primary SMTP chaning to new company name.  How can I change all the lists to use @xyz.com instead of @abc.com?  How can I change the actual page that users login to reflect the new company name?  Site configuration changes??  Can I globally search for all subscribers to lists and do a mass change of @abc.com to @xyz.com?
Do any documents exist for Company name changes?
Damian