Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 1991 22:27:51 EST
  Ted, you and some others asked what sort of error I was getting that related
to the PEERS NAMES table.  Well, here's one such error message.  This ocurred
shortly after we manually updated PEERS NAMES so I am not sure what this means.
Listserv@Templevm definitely sees a new PEERS NAMES and a new BITEARN NODES
file, but the message below still came to me.  Any suggestion?

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)
<DIST2> Server number 253 could not be found in the PEERS NAMES table. Its
recipients will be handled directly  by LISTSERV@TEMPLEVM, but PEERS NAMES
should be updated to correct the problem.

Information about the failing job
---------------------------------
Job origin: LISTSERV@LEHIIBM1
Job type: Unknown
Spool fileid: "X-DEL JOB", DISTcode=LISTSERV
<DIST2> Server number 256 could not be found in the PEERS NAMES table. Its
recipients will be handled directly  by LISTSERV@TEMPLEVM, but PEERS NAMES
should be updated to correct the problem.

Information about the failing job
Job origin: LISTSERV@LEHIIBM1
Job type: Unknown
Spool fileid: "X-DEL JOB", DISTcode=LISTSERV
<DIST2> Server number 87 could not be found in the PEERS NAMES table. Its