May Ng {510} 642-5025 <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 15:19:00 PDT
I'm enclosing an inquiry which came to our Consult userid for users
who have questions/problems with our system.  I'm also the Listserv
Administrator and this is a problem I haven't encountered yet.  Any
advice is appreciated.

Many Thanks,
           May Ng

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94  11:11 PDT
From: KONRAD@UCBCMSA
To: CONSULT@UCBCMSA
Comments: Resending previously received note.
Subject:      List Administrative Announcement

Hi,
  I received the note below from the listserv administration at uccvma.

  He instructs us to tell listserv at uccvma unsubscribe, and then
note [log in to unmask]   to resubscribe.

  Trouble is, cmsa.berkeley.edu seems to route email addressed to
ucop.edu to uccvma, so I cannot get resubscribed with an internet
address instead of a bitnet address.

  He suggests contacting you to determine how email can be sent from
cmsa.berkeley.edu to ucop.edu, not uccvma.

              Thanx,