Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:03:49 -0700
At 11:00 AM 2/27/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I posted this last week, but didn't get any takers.... I thought I
>would give it a second try....
>
>> Perhaps someone could explain what is going on here?  Before I
>> upgraded, I never got this kind of message....
>>
>> L-Soft list server at TAMUK.EDU once said:
>> >
>> > <DIST2> VIA check - probable logic error. Job (199369) transferred to

Whatever the problem is with it has been referred to the person listed
immediately above.

Contact him/her and ask him/her to take care of it, please.  They may get
so many error msgs of all sorts that they don't have time to read them all.

dan

>> > Information about the failing job
>> > ---------------------------------
>> > Job origin: [log in to unmask]
>> > Actual ("FROM=") origin: LISTSERV@ALBNYDH2
>> > Job type: File
>> > Spool fileid: "X-SUPD JOB", DISTcode=LISTSERV
>> >
>> > VIA list: ALBNYDH2 TAMUK.EDU
>
>--
>Denise Horton                           Computing & Information Services
>Network Manager                         Texas A&M University-Kingsville
>email:  [log in to unmask]                 Phone: (512)593-2401
>"I never did give anybody hell.  I just told them the truth, and they
>thought it was hell." -President Harry S. Truman

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.