"David Rosenthal D.O." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:39:03 -0500

>Date:    Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:51:59 +0100
>From:    Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
>
>The solution I would propose is to change LISTSERV to make "Send= Editor"
>work as "Send= Editor,Hold" in the case of multipart HTML messages. What
>do you Karen and others think?

Could instead the web interface separate the different mime parts and allow
the moderator to edit each part separately if they'd like (ie download the
excel file, edit it, and upload it to the message again) (ie edit the HTML
and plain text via a TEXTAREA or choose to remove some parts of the MIME
message).  After the editing, the software would reassemble the MIME parts
into a valid message.

Obviously this would only be helpful for users of the web interface, but
IMHO it would add a powerful way to deal with progressively more
complicated MIME messages.
--
   David Rosenthal, D.O.
   Shamash Staff  http://shamash.org