"Kent Holloway (Longballa)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:00:57 -0500
I think your probably right however my thought is that L-Soft should not
have even included the feature if it is so limited in its scope of
operation. The web site does say it 'may not work well' they should remove
the feature and or be more specific in how it will work.
Oh well.. Thanks for the responses all.