Just Another Lost Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jun 1993 18:10:20 +0200
On May 17,  "David R. Warner, Jr." <[log in to unmask]> writes:
[About the mixup cross on the news to mail gatway and OS/2 messages
 bleeding into the listserv list]

> In Message Mon, 17 May 1993 08:57:46 -0500,
> John Voigt <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > Will whoever hooked LSTSRV-L to this damned bulletin(bullshit)
> > -board please correct your stupidity ASAP?  I have absolutely
> > no interest in this crap!!

> Perhaps so, but is such language really necessary.  I am amazed
> at the lack of civility that often appears on the net.

Absolutely goddamn right!  The other day (Early June) some poor bastard
posted a message on one of the lists which was unrelated to the general
shit posted on that list, and three different assholes flamed the stupid
son of a bitch ON the list (instead of by mail), generating three MORE
off-topic messages!  Sheesh, you'd think the way they chewed his ass off
that he asked them to let him sodomize their wives and girlfriends, not
simply posting a message unrelated to the list topics!  Some people have
no ability to tolerate minor mistakes of people who don't always know
everything.

Now, to ask a question related to listserv: does Listserv support full
MIME capability including handling base-64 encoding and message
separators?

Comments to the list only, please; mail is slow or sometimes melts or
bounces before it gets here.

=====
David Evans #362 OF July 4, 1926.  Killed using homemade firecrackers.
---
This message is posted from an internal Hell mailbox.  Is this
an official opinion of this organization?  Like Hell it is! :)