"J. Paul Sheridan" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 13:15:58 +0000
Hi there,

I'd like to begin a new list called "CP-kids".  The target audience
would be parents of kids with Cerebral Palsy.

I have been an active member on two lists recently (Cerebral-Palsy
and Our-Kids), both of which have provided much helpful information
to me as the parent of a child with CP.

But these lists have grown dramatically, in subscribers as well
as activity.  It is difficult for me to get through the entire
list...searching for information which might be relevant to me.  The
CP list deals with too many adult-related issues and is more geared
towards adults w. CP.  The Our-Kids list, although specifically for
parents of handicapped children, doesn't focus on CP.

I imagine some subscribers on the other two lists I mentioned above,
would move over to this list.  I would expect 100-200 subscribers
and daily traffic of 25-50 messages.

Thanks, in advance, for your consideration.  I've tried to keep this
brief.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the
address below.

Sooner . . .

     J. Paul "Spunky" Sheridan
               www.ganet.net/~ps2/

"The important thing in this world, is not where we stand, but in what direction we move."
     - Goethe