"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 May 2000 12:42:52 -0400
Check to see if the Notebook line of the list configuration has the
directory /projects/list/execcom/mcaapexec-l listed.  There may have been a
misspelling that is causing the problem.

Rich Keller
-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret J. Brandt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List being held.

I got the message below and freed the list.  It will not stay free.  I
checked the archive listed and the message that the owner sent is not there
being held.  What do I need to do to free this list.
An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the MCAAPEXEC-L
list. An incomplete copy of the message might be present in the archive
file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error.
Please take corrective action and issue a "FREE MCAAPEXEC-L" command when
you want the message to be reprocessed.
Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000011' opening file
/projects/list/execcom/mcaapexec-l.log0005 <<<
-> Severity: Warning
-> Facility: Generic error codes
-> Abstract: File/major entity not found
-> I/O mode: Record write
I know I ask a lot of newbie questions to this list, but I only have 10% of
my time to spend on LISTSERV and inherited a real nightmare that was not
maintained.

Margaret J. Brandt
MMS/NEJM
Technology Projects Coordinator