David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:35:58 -0600
> ----------

Good idea, and I had considered it.  However, my server runs on NT
Workstation 3.51 and, until today in fact, the AT command was not
working for me.  I think our NT administrator resolved that problem and
I'll try that method.
I also considered having the owner manually HOLD/FREE it, but dropped
that idea after remembering the labor pains I went through when the list
was created and the trouble I had getting them to send to the list
address instead of to the server when posting.  Thanks.

C. David Young
Academic Computing Services
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington