Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 16:01:44 EST
Anyone know if LISTSERV keeps on a list by list basis a count of how many
submitted messages seem to be duplicates?  I'm trying to consider the
possibility that the person having the temper tantrum du jour has found a
larger problem than I was aware of or else present data that says, "Look,
the problem isn't that prevalent."

Sigh,
Nick

* ------
* Come to the 1994 VM Workshop: June 7-10 at the University of Notre Dame!
* User Experience talks, dialogues with IBM, and presentations from other
* vendors in an intimate, informal setting.  Contact me or sign up for
* [log in to unmask] for details!