Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:48:34 -0400
  How about their listserv passwords?

[I've forgotten the name of the listserv options, but maybe an alias
would accomplish the same?]

BTW, the scenario that you describe seems opposite of what has been
occurring for more than a decade ... most systems have a
[log in to unmask] which then forwards to the preferred POP or IMAP
server for each customer.

That way, when the customer "moves" to a different mail server w/i the
organization, their (LDAP?) entry is updated w/ no muss/fuss to the
subscription systems.

Just my 2 bits.

/pete