Anne Harwell Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:27:07 -0500
Hello everyone:

I am trying to set up a self-moderated list. Here's the header:

Subscription= Owner
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Review= Owner
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Attachments= Yes
Change-log= Yes
Default-options= Repro
Language= Exchange
Confidential= Service
Reply-To= Sender,Ignore
Sender= None
Errors-To= Owner
Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Probe(45)
Notebook= Yes,c:\listserv\archives\faculty,Yearly,Public
Owner= [log in to unmask] (Anne Toal)
Editor= [log in to unmask],(authlist)

Is there anything wrong with the Editor= line? Today when a person in the
authlist list tried to send to the list, the moderation request came to me
instead of him, and he received the message saying that the post had been
forwarded to me for moderation. I am wondering if having my address before
the (authlist) in Editor= is causing that behavior.

Thanks,
-aht