"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 14 Apr 89 12:10:10 GMT
Unless I  am notified  of the contrary,  I will assume  that the  problem with
duplicate  mail from  LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF has  disappeared and  was caused  by a
problem reported by the BITNIC LISTSERV (which,  in the last 3 weeks, had been
complaining about not  being able to find license numbers  in PEERS NAMES, all
of which looked like the beginning of a valid number followed by binary trash,
whose origin will  probably remain forever unknown). If you  do get duplicates
in the future, please mail me a copy of the headers of the notes in question.

Thanks, Eric