Paula Marie Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 06:26:41 GMT
I presently run a mailinglist devoted to the British comic 2000AD on
e-mail.  At present, andrew.cmu.edu carries my mailinglist on it's news
as [log in to unmask]

I have been wanting to get my mailinglist on LISTSERV but am entirely
naive on how to do this.  If someone would be so kind as to tell me how
this is done I can expand it to two group addresses I carry...thanx!

--
-Windigo The Feral (NYAR!)
St., Church Of Blarney--aka Doberman Trooper Osiris (NYAR!)--