Van Uytven Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 May 1991 16:29:20 +0200
Has someone tried to add commands to listserv ?  Was it easy or not ?
Gives it problems when a new version of listserv is installed automatically ?
Is there some documentation to start with ?

On our MVS was a COBOL program that allows users to search the telephone
directory of our university. I have made the same command available on
our VM (MVS is a guest and the data are on a shared disk), and now we are
looking for possibilities to extend this feature to our whole KULnet network
(via listserv or another server).

Thanks,

-Herman-