David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:58:00 -0500
I've asked about this before but never got an answer so I thought I'd
rephrase my question.  I have a list that I'd like to be open to public
postings with the exception that postings sent from outside of our domain re
held for approval by the list editor.  Can this be done with the current
release of Listserv? According to the documentation, it didn't seem that
exits could handle this.  If there's no way to do this now, I'd really like
some sort of a rules facility to be implemented in a future release.
Thanks.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington